家庭团聚 in Prince George’s County
Revive, Renew, Relive, Reunite!
Whether with friends, family, classmates, or military comrades, Prince George’s County will help you create lasting memories for your next reunion or group celebration. With a host of amenities, and easy access to all the sights and sounds of the Washington, DC metropolitan area, t在这里’s no better location for your next group gathering. The possibilities are endless. Experience unique attractions, 激动人心的活动, award-wining parks and recreation, large selection of indoor and outdoor group venues, and a variety of accommodations.
- Six Flags America
- National Harbor on the Potomac River
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- National Wildlife 游客中心
- 历史遗迹 & 景点
- Joint Base Andrews Naval Air Facility (Andrews AFB)
- Neighbor to our Nation’s Capital
- Mid-Atlantic location with access to multiple airports and AMTRAK
Download a copy of our Reunion Planning Guide or view as a turn-page version 在这里.
Reunion Rookies Should Start Here!
So you’ve been crowned organizer of your reunion. Sure is different from hosting a small dinner party for a couple of friends, isn’t it?
It’s time to celebrate life’s milestones, achievements and renew old acquaintances. It’s also time to start losing the pounds, covering the grays and getting ready for a fun time!
T在这里 are a number of things to consider when planning for successful reunion, but not to worry-you’ve come to the right place.
ReunionCapitalUSA.com is rich with resources and information that will help any Reunion Rookie plan a reunion to remember. Your reunion should be a fun, interesting and stimulating event for all members and their guests, so 在这里 are some of the key points that will help you host a reunion like a PRO:
- The first decision you’ll need to make is who to invite, and forming a reunion committee will certainly be helpful. The planning committee works as a team to make sure that all aspects of the reunion are taken care of, and that no details are left out. (It’s very hard for one person to be responsible for such a large task!).
- Develop a detailed 预算. You’ll need to figure out how much each attendee will pay in order to cover the venue deposit, printing and mailing of invitations, long-distance phone calls, and any unexpected expenses you may come across.
- Your choices of locations are endless and will possibly depend on group size, 预算, time of year and the type of activities best suited to attendees. Start the search for a location as early as possible for the best rates and most choices. Select a 日期 and start publicizing the reunion as early as possible so attendees can make travel plans.
- 澳门银河网站 in the loop! When the location, 日期, and facility have been confirmed, send out invitations to your reunion members. The invitations can be a simple e-mail, 普通的信, or fun creation that goes along with a party theme. Ask attendees for information about their lives (including up日期d contact information). Compile it all into a booklet and mail this out to reunion attendees before the reunion, so they can be ready to pounce on family and old friends as soon as they walk through the door.
Now that you know the basics, please free to look around our site and explore all the fun possibilities for your reunion.